Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our Life as We Know It

Well, hello!
We are the Taylor family and we live in Cache Valley, Utah.  We are a young family of three, my name is Rachel, my husband, Antoni, and our beautiful daughter, Raelynn.  Me and Antoni will be sharing this blog, I will be using it for all my stay at home momness, mostly DIY's(Do it Yourself), recipes, and our adventures.  The hubby will be using it for his business he's starting.  He has aspired to be an entrepreneur his whole life and this is going to be his big beginning.

I, on the other hand, love English.  I love writing it, reading it, editing it, and most importantly, teaching it.  And now that I've said that, I'm probably going to make a million grammatical errors and you all are going to correct me and I'm going to feel like an idiot.  Anyway!  I hope to one day attend college and earn my degree to teach, but right now I couldn't be happier spending every day with my little girl.

I hope you enjoy our blog!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment